Sunday, March 16, 2008

TIP Progress

This week my two new teachers both implemented Moodle for class assignments:

The 4th grade teacher used it to create a 10 question Social Studies quiz. I have not had a chance yet to get a formal report of how things went with the quiz, but in a brief conversation she said that the students really enjoyed taking the quiz on Moodle. One of them remarked that it was easier because it let her look at one question at a time.

The high school English teacher used Moodle to have her students create a glossary of terms for her Shakespeare unit. This assignment is still in progress and I have not had a chance to ask her how things are going with it. I am assuming that if there were any major problems, that she would have talked to me about it.

I still need to wrap things up with my other two teachers who have been using Moodle since the beginning of the year, but I am not going to be able to get much accomplished this week because I am on Easter break.

No comments: